Entrepreneur Day Schedule
- September 27, 2013
- 6:00 pm - 9:30 pmA paid ticketed event- Friday Evening Business Networking with Food & Beverages, along with our sponsors and exhibitors, TasteMasters Guest Panelist, ending with our 2013 E-wards. Open to the public. Join our eNewsletter to receive updated information.
- September 28, 2013
- 10:50 am - 4:00 pmEntrepreneur Day 2013- Exhibitors, Pop-Up Offices, Consultants, Startup Demonstrations, Product Sampling, Raffles, Give-aways, Fashion Style Art Show & Lounge, Guest Speakers/Presenters, Lounge & Learn Workshops, Main Stage Elevator Pitch Contest for Cash and Prizes, Mobile Apps, and Interactive Events. Join our eNewsletter to receive updated information.
- September 27, 2013
Sponsored AdvertisementAdvertisement Placed Here
Our Title Sponsors
“The Evolution of a Startup begins with the Entrepreneur!”
Take part in corporate giving and being socially responsible! We partner with sponsors who support entrepreneurs.
San Diego Entrepreneur Day is “By, For and About Entrepreneurs”. The venue location is on J Street from 7th Avenue to 10th Avenue adjacent to Petco Park. This event is an opportunity to bring people together to “Discover, Recognize, Collaborate and Celebrate” San Diego’s Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners.
- We are proud to have car2go as our sponsor for Entrepreneur Day 2013! With an all electric vehicle car sharing service in San Diego, car2go is the most convenient and sustainable option for transportation. The car2go service includes: Free Public parking at meters in San Diego, Maintenance, Fuel (electricity), Driving Insurance and 24/7 Customer Service. Register for on their website today, sandiego.car2go.com <http://sandiego.car2go.com/> Thanks for checking out car2go San Diego! We are thri
- The Microsoft Store is your source for the hottest new technology and best in personalized service. You can test-drive, play with and explore Windows 7 PCs, Windows Phone, Xbox and Kinect. Our interactive environment makes shopping for your technology easy and fun. Be sure to come by our booth during the San Diego Entrepreneur Day event to pick up a Microsoft Store discount card and save up to 10% on merchandise at the store located at the San Diego Fashion Valley Mall. Visit us online <http://www.micr
- San Diego Entrepreneur Day is pleased to announce Hiscox Small Business Insurance as a title sponsor. They offer a range of business insurance policies tailored to the risks in different fields to professional small business owners. Policies start from just $22.50/mo , 96% of those surveyed recommend Hiscox and they offer fast, free quotes online. For a quote, visit: www.hiscoxusa.com/small-business-insurance
- At The UPS Store you’ll experience superior customer service and find all the products and services you need for your small business, from full-service copy centers to mailbox services that give you a real street address. Come to any of our 56 San Diego Area Locations to save time and money. For an Independently owned and operated location near you, visit theupsstore.com. Visit The UPS Store for all of your small business needs. Rely on our friendly and helpful staff to assist you with your shipping, printing, mailbox and notary service needs. Vi
- San Diego Entrepreneur Center
- Spangler Event Productions
- San Diego Entrepreneur Day is pleased to announce GoDaddy, the world’s top platform for small businesses, as a title sponsor. They are also the world’s largest provider of Web hosting and domain names. GoDaddy leverages its award-winning talent and personalized service approach to help small businesses create their digital identity, build websites and harness the power of the Internet. For
- The Official SDEDAY Sign and Promotional Products Partner Business Cards Post Cards & Brochures Vinyl Signs Vertical Banners with Stand Tents and Back Walls Table Covers Step and Repeat Walls Trade Show Booths and more Use the Sign King Ordering Form to receive the special event discount pricing
- As the largest and only nationwide micro- and small business lending network in the United States, Accion connects small business owners with the accessible financing and the resources it takes to create or grow healthy businesses. In San Diego, Accion empowers entrepreneurs by providing business support and loans from $300 to $50,000. Since 1994, Accion has assisted more than 1,700 San Diego area entrepreneurs with over 2,700 loans exceeding $16 million dollars. Its loan program creates opportunity for increased income, economic stability and employment for San Diego. For more information on
- www.BuyBlueSky.com http://sdec.logoshop.com/