Entrepreneur Day Schedule
- September 27, 2013
- 6:00 pm - 9:30 pmA paid ticketed event- Friday Evening Business Networking with Food & Beverages, along with our sponsors and exhibitors, TasteMasters Guest Panelist, ending with our 2013 E-wards. Open to the public. Join our eNewsletter to receive updated information.
- September 28, 2013
- 10:50 am - 4:00 pmEntrepreneur Day 2013- Exhibitors, Pop-Up Offices, Consultants, Startup Demonstrations, Product Sampling, Raffles, Give-aways, Fashion Style Art Show & Lounge, Guest Speakers/Presenters, Lounge & Learn Workshops, Main Stage Elevator Pitch Contest for Cash and Prizes, Mobile Apps, and Interactive Events. Join our eNewsletter to receive updated information.
- September 27, 2013
Sponsored AdvertisementAdvertisement Placed Here
The San Diego Entrepreneur Day E-wards were conceived as part of the inaugural 2012 Entrepreneur Day event. The E-wards will highlight standout entrepreneurs and small businesses from 15 categories. This year’s E-wards will be held indoors, Friday night at FIDM. Nominees will be informed of their victory by call or email in early September. View the Entrepreneur Day 2013 schedule here - http://sdentrepreneurday.com/events/events-schedule
The San Diego Entrepreneur Day Committee is pleased to recognize the following companies and leadership.
The E-wards will be presented by Hiscox Small Business Insurance on Friday Night’s event. Please register to attend at http://register.sdentrepreneurday.com/EntrepreneurDay2013-FridayNight&Tickets
Two courtesy tickets will be provided to the businesses listed below-
2013 San Diego Entrepreneur Day E-Wards recognizes:
E-ward Category Company Leadership 1) The Extraordinary Leader I.D.E.A. District David Malmuth & Pete Garcia * 2) The Problem Solver Accion San Diego Elizabeth Schott * 3) The Best Startup By Design Nulu David Allison, Eitan Geft, Avi Stieglitz * 4) The Hottest Tech Startup ForwardMetrics Ozzie Divinere * 5) Most Likely to Franchise Shake Smart Kevin Gelfand, Martin Reiman * 6) The Coolest Mobile App Love Seat Chris Stanchak * 7) Small Business, Big Impact Hughes Marino Jason Hughes * 8) Lean, Green and Mean Startup Gobie H20 Ari Joshua Hoffman * 9) The Best Logo Price Patrol Vincent Marconi * 10) Most Socially Responsible Barrelly Made It Gustaf Rooth * 11) The Fashion Forward Entrepreneur Designer Vault Christina Samoylov * 12) Pivot Makes Perfect Entrepreneur Kareer.me Matt Wickstrand * 13) Best Product Price Patrol Vincent Marconi * 14) Outstanding Female Entrepreneur Pharmly Samantha Godfrey * 15) America’s Finest Entrepreneur 2013 Gofundme Brad Damphousse *
* Confirmed E-wards notification or attendance as of 9/10/13
Last Year’s Winners
Last year we recognized a list of outstanding entrepreneurs and small business owners in 15 categories. Mark Bowles, founder of ecoATM won last year’s award as America’s Finest Entrepreneur. Mitch Thrower won for the best boss of the year, and Jon Carder as the hottest startup.
For questions, please email us at Ewards@SDEntrepreneurDay.com
San Diego Entrepreneur Day 2013 is pleased to announce Hiscox Small Business Insurance as a title sponsor. They offer a range of business insurance policies tailored to the risks in different fields to professional small business owners. Policies start from just $22.50/mo , 96% of those surveyed recommend Hiscox and they offer fast, free quotes online. For a quote, visit: www.hiscoxusa.com/small-business-insurance
E-wards trophies are etched wine bottles provide by Etching Expressions.
Friday Night, September 27, 2013
6:00 PM to 9:30PM (limited to 400 attendees) Attendees MUST register at: http://register.sdentrepreneurday.com/
- Location: FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising), 3rd Floor, Comerica Bank/Diamond Tower Building 10th Ave and J Street, 92101
Venue, Food and Beverages provided by:
6:00PM to 7:00PM - Networking Happy Hour and Style Design Show
- All the food and beverages inclusive (as available) included with ticket
7:00PM to 8:00PM - Guest Panelists (The TasteMakers, Entrepreneurs with different tastes, interests, target customers and business sectors). Guest moderator - Brian Hawkins- Director of Consumer Marketing at venture-funded StyleSeek(tm), and instructor at FIDM, UCSD and CIBU.
- Topics to include raising capital, forming of the cofounders, sales strategies, use of cash, branding, the logo design, dealing with employees at a startup, marketing of a startup, getting into the mind of an entrepreneur, and more.
Leaders/Founders in the “TasteMakers” Panel include:
- ForwardMetrics (recently closed on $1M+ of seed capital)
- Skin Authority
- Good Time Design
- VC Entrepreneur from Silicon Valley
8:15PM to 9:30PM E-wards presentations